Saturday, July 26, 2008

Toy Town!!! Ya-Hoo!!!

I took Chasie to Toytown yesterday.Its a big room with thousands of toys, dress up clothes, play houses, and anything else you can imagine! She had a blast! She dressed up like Snow White, had a tea party, drove a car, and played with ponies!!!!!!!!! She loves it there, and its nice for me too because she takes a nap whenever we get home!!!!



Then Corian, Sara and Layla came over later that night and we watched a movie. Sara was playing with Chasie, telling her to close her eyes,and Chasie would make this hysterical face!! It was too funny!

3 comments:

Beluga said...

Do you just kiss her and squeeze her ALL THE TIME!!

Sara Ratcliff said...

You have made my day. I am seriously laughing right now. I love it! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari said...

Looks like you guys had fun at Toy Town. I still feel bad I cancelled out on you! But good that Gunner is all better so we can play when you get back!