Friday, June 26, 2009

Chasies new dress

I made Chasie a dress the other day. Its totally cute. I didnt get a picture of the back but it has one strap that is twisted that goes just down the middle (like from the neck to the top of the dress, its way cute). She looks like a little bohemian when she wears it. Is that right? A bohemian? I dunno. Anyway - Its cute and was fun.



6 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

Oh my goodness I love the dress! You are quite the little sewer! How fun! I am seriously getting a sewing machine you've convinced me :) Those picture of Chasie's dance outfit are to die for!! She is so dang cute! Your little Jacob is so handsome in his little shirt and tie! I can't wait to be a cute little mommy like you!

Beluga said...

Check out my blog

Jill Ison said...

oh that is so so cute! love the (are those paisleys) ?!!! I love that you love to create. did you make that without a pattern?

Kate said...

That is a GREAT job. She looks adorable! I'm not sure how I missed your b-day but happy belated one! I hope it was super fun :)

Beluga said...

Please-ask away! Right now I am figuring out what to do about money, I am trying to come up with all sorts of scenarios but I think I will take a semester off bc everyone is telling me I wont want to be away from my newborn baby. I will still work since I have to until we have some debt paid off but I can bring the babooshka to work with me which is nice.

We find out Tues or Wed if the August adoption is going to happen - I know fast. If not we will just wait for God's timing. If Aug happens I am going to be HARD core fund raising with MK and will need EVERYONEs help to spread the word. I have a flyer with lots of discounts and I won't bother ppl after they buy from me...no worries there.


Thanks for the msg - seriously ask away. :)

Toby and Emily said...

Seruiously she's so adorable!