My life has been completly unblogworthy latley. But, since I have nothing else to do I decided that a little rambling couldn't hurt.
Well, I'm an official college student now! I start classes on Tuesday. I'm taking as many accelerated classes as possible before I have the baby - so I'm freaking out, scared, excietd, and anxious all at the same time (humm, maybe I need some Zoloft or something!)
Im taking Math and Accelerated Biology. Not too excited about the math part, but Bio should be a lot of fun!!!! Im ready to become a smarty pants! YEA!
The Latest News on Chasie
Um.....where do I begin? She changes so much every day!!! Well, she's in a big girl bed now (as of yesterday). Actually, its not really a big girl bed, but I took the side off her crib (and the crib tent, which she refers to as her "cage")
Now Im regreting it because she woke up at 5:30 this morning ready to play!!! I felt guilty but I locked her in her room and told her to go back to bed!!! Thats just too dang early, and Im going to enjoy my full 8 hours a night for the next 4 months until our new little bundel of joy arrives!
Chasie is totally not potty trained yet! I've been working with her for MONTHS now! I've tried everything I can think of! Bribery, stickers, candy, cute underpants, No underpants, you name it. Nothing seems to work. Im getting really fed up! I need some help!!!!!
The latest news on my pregnancy
No news really. I still haven't gotten an ultrasound, so I don't know if its a boy or a girl, and I dont know exactly how far along I am!!!!! I go in on Oct 12th though.Im really excited to find out what it is!!!! Right now its just a baby, and I feel really weird every time I refer to it as "it".
I've been getting terrible headaches almost every day for the past 3 or 4 months!! Its really annoying because if I even get up off the couch my head throbs!!! Sometimes I can even hear it throbbing!!!!!! It's really painful. I hope nothing is wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?????????????
oh, by the way, Im getting really FAT too. I've already gained 15 pounds!!! I know its not just fatty fat, but its really hard to feel pretty and stuff when Im stuck in stretchy maternity jeans and baggy shirts every day!!!!
I dont remember feeling this icky fat when I was pego with chasie!! Maybe because I didnt realize just how BIG I really would get by the end! This time around I know what to expect and know that Im only about half as big as Im gonna get!!!!!!!!!
oh-mu-goodness!
But Im SUPER excited to have another little rug-rat running around! Chasie desperately needs a live-in play mate!!!!!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are too funny! Try taking a break from potty training. Just put her back in diapers and give it 2 weeks. What I did was go back to diapers and not mention ANYTHING about potty training. Then, come back to it and be REALLY excited! Potty training is so hard but once it clicks, it's so exciting and worth it! Cant wait to find out what you are having!!!!
Yea - I love rambling posts, thats what they're all about!!
congrats and school and good luck! You'll do great and it will be refreshing. I cannot imagine going to school pregnant - you are BRAVE and ADVENTUROUS!
See you at Christmas time! We should have a big Curiel-Brosemann Bonzai Party!
Do you think you would want to have it at your house? It looks nice and big! I could come by ealier that day and help you cook, clean, set stuff up or whatever you want. Let me know if your place would work or if you have any other ideas. It will be a BLOGGING REUNION (hehe)
We didn't have to evacuate, but its still scary. We have had tornado warnings all day.I am ready to take all my dogs and my husband into our kitchen pantry at anytime, but so far so good...we're just painting and working on our house. :)
Post a Comment