Friday, March 5, 2010

This is scary cuz Im starting this with absolutely nothing to say, and we all know what happens when I do that. Its like an episode of The Simpsons...you can start out in an elementary school and end up being chased by an evil monkey in Mexico with underware on your head.
You know what I discovered today? Something to do if you are like, really bored. Go to google and type in "what does it mean" (but you have to have the version that has the list that pops up when you type it in) and see what pulls up. It was halarious, but I was wondering why 7 out of the 10 things on the list were questions about poo? Why are people googling about the color of their poo? I thought I was bored, but Ive never come to that extreme.
Speaking of extremes, I have half way given up on insanity. I hate to admit it, but holy crap it is HARD! The first month was freaking hard, but do-able. The second month is freakishly hard, and like not-doable. I did the first week of the second month, then the second week came around and I felt like I was on the brink of death 45 minutes in to the workout....I think I will only do it like 3 days a week from now on, not 6. that was CRAZAY! But the results are worth it.
Did you know that I died my hair? Yup, I went Au Natural (brown). I actually like it (Woohoo!)
Jackers is up....see what happens when I try to blog! It wakes the baby up!!!!

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

what are you up to now? its always something with you! I want to see your hair! Lucjy for you you will look good na matter what you do to it!

Jill Ison said...

i always misspell on purpose so I can leave dual comments :)

Amy said...

Well MIA you need to post pics of your new do!

Carlie said...

i love mia's new do. its oober awesome on her. thanks for updating