1. I get cabin fever almost every day
2. I'm left handed, but I use scisors with my right hand
3. I'm terrified of the dark. I still think there's a witch under my bed that will grab my ankel if I get too close to the edge so I jump in bed from about 5 feet away, but only in the dark.
4. I love chick flicks!
5. I have 2 kids
6. I have serious shoulder problems with my right shoulder. Every time I get a massage or go to the chiropractor they ask me if I was in an accident and messed up my shoulder, and I just tell them it must be some kind of birth defect.
7. I dye me hair blonde all the time, then a few months later go back to brown.
8. Im not even sure what my natural hair color is anymore
9. I can't eat bananas anymore.....long story
10. I've never broken a bone
11. I've never had a cavity
12. I dream about cartoon puppies most of the time
13. I've had the same reoccuring nightmare most of my life
14. I love reality TV
15. I tried out for Wheel of Fortune
16. I dont drink milk
17. I have always wanted brown eyes
18. I love to go on my kids swingset, but am afraid I will break it
19. Im allergic to penicillin, and fake gold
20. I bite my cheeks when Im concentrating
21. I get lonely a lot
22. Im addicted to caffeine
23. I love thrifting
24. I would sky dive if I didnt have kids
25. I still dont know what I want to be when I grow up
26. I wish my teeth were bigger
27. I wear a size 5 1/2 ring
28. I dont like to mix my food, and use divider plates a lot
29. I trimmed my eye lashes once.........that wasnt cool
30. I dropped out of girl scouts twice
31. I can play the trumpet
32. my right foot is bigger than my left by 1/2 size
33. I like to sleep in
34. I dont have a favorite color
35. I love the rain
36. I have a really long neck
37. I crack my nuckels, and almost every other joint in my body
38. I can whistle
39. I can speed read
40. I can say the alphabet backwards
41. I ran until I threw up once
42. Im afraid of my house catching on fire while Im asleep
43. I have to sleep with ear plugs every night
44. I get homesick a lot
45. I hate putting laundry away
46. I can plug my nose with my upper lip
47. I can stick my belly out and look like im 20 months pregnant
48. I went 3 days without eating.........just because
49. I love the Twilight Saga.........Team Jacob!
50. I named my son after Jacob from Twilight..........JUST KIDDING!
51. I hate cartoons
52. I wear jeans, teeshirts and flip flops every day
53. my arms are double jointed
54. I have grafite in my hand from an accident in 5th grade
55. my tongue goes numb when I eat celery
56. I floss my teeth in the shower
57. I zone out when people talk about politics
58. I have moved 5 times in the last 8 years
59. sometimes my hands shake uncontrollably
60. I think I have arthritis
61. I can kick 1051 times in ten minutes
62. I have taken guitar lessons
63. I earned a green stripe belt in Tae Kwon Do.........watch out!!! hehehe not
64. I like to draw and paint
65. I hate cake decorating
66. I still havent unpacked everything from when we moved 5 years ago
67. I get dizzy when I wear sun glasses
68. If I could I would take a nap every day
69. I drink more diet mountain dew than water
70. my feet are usually cold
71. Im SCUBA certified
72. I dont have a favorite band, or singer
73. I like punk rock
74. I can cross one eye
75. I like to cook
76. I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream
77. I stare at my kids sometimes
78. I get weird bursts of energy
79. I FREAK if a bug is on me
80. I love the beach
81. I am really sensitive to smell
82. I can have 10 random thoughts going through my mind at any given moment
83. I think I have a little bit of OCD and count things in my head.
84. I cant do long division
85. I can read and spell Spanish but I cant speak it
86. I can count by 3's
87. I can spread out my toes on my right foot really far. It freaks Derek out
88. I can use my tongue as a straw
89. I was in marching band in highschool........I was also on the JV soccer team. I wasnt very good
90. I work out almost every day
91. I can still fit into my freshman year homecoming dress
92. I have had pet chickens, and poison dart frogs
93. I hate being the center of attention
94. I have thrown up thousands of times. I must have a weak stomach
95. I have a weird lump on my bottom lip
96. I have been stalked by a baracuda
97. Im terrified of leeches
98. I hate black olives
99. I am an insomniac
100. I want to adobt 2 or 3 kids someday.....soon
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I would like to say at minimum half of those things we have in common - pretty darn cool.
interesting that when you get a "mEssage" the chiro asks you if you've been in an accident. I get mAssages. lol. BANANAS!!! I look like im 20 months prego NOT sticking my belly out. FREDDY FINGERS!!! "I hear you"
Post a Comment