Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SPLAT

I spent my entire day cleaning my house.
Im ready to fall over.
And guess what ~ YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL I CLEANED!
There are grapes all over the floor, and Jacobs room (guess who's responsible for that).
There are plastic beans (yes, plastic beans) all over the living room rug.
The sink is once again full of dirty dishes.
Pixos cover the dining room table.
Sand covers the kitchen floor, along with size 12 pink cowgirl boots.
There is a trail of milk leading from the kitchen to Jacobs room.
A cardboard SpongeBob thingy is sticking his tongue out at me.


Well *PLTHTHTHTHTHTHHTHTHTHTHTHHTTH!* Thats me blowing a very wet mouth fart all over the computer....I may as well dirty that right back up too.

Derger took the Goo to the Daddy Daughter Dance again this year. I don't know if she liked it cuz she refuses to give details about anything anymore.
Oh great, Jacob just put a bucket on his head (again) and took off running full speed....right into the wall.
Anyway ~ since the kids are screaming (out of joy, hopefully)....anyway, since the kids are screaming so loudly at the moment, I can't think. Not at all. Here are some pics.



The ice cream man is not my friend anymore. But Jakers likes him.




I made a tent


and I blinged this out...


and a kid just fell really hard on the tile floor. It sounded like a splat. Like a real sound effect type splat. Now I feel bad for thinking that was funny, but she's alright, I promise.
SPLAT

4 comments:

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

Hey freak magnet... your pics are too cute! I feel ya on the cleaning. Maybe we should just become hoarders?

Jill Ison said...

jakers face totally cracked me up! haha! so good to see pics! can wait to show lucy tomorrow

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry, did I just read that you MADE that tent?? AWESOME. Pattern?

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Cute blog Mia! I hope you don't mind that I snuck around and found you! :) You are definitely a better blogger than me, but check out mine if you want: andrewandamybang.blogspot.com.
I totally agree on the cleaning thing...it NEVER ends :)